Monday, 10 January 2011

Happy New Year

It's been some time since I blogged. I've been checking out a lot of craft blogs lately, so I'm feeling inspired and want to get my blog a bit more active.

What's been happening here....

  • I'm currently working on some bits and pieces for my daughter's birthday party next month.
  • Our male rabbit died the week before Christmas.
  • I hosted Christmas for the very first time. Everything went well. Lots of leftovers for the next few days.
  • We spent the start of the year in Yarrawonga amongst bugs, spiders, dragon flies, crickets/locust and mozzies.
  • The kids have taken an interest in cooking the last few months.
  • I'm doing project 365 - a photo a day for an entire year. So far so good.
  • I decided a Christmas that this year I will have handmade decorations on our tree.
  • I did a lot of reading during the year. Managed to read 33 books (11 more than last year).

1 comment:

  1. Yay - she's back! Can't wait to read about your crafty adventures!

    ReplyDelete