What's been happening here....
- I'm currently working on some bits and pieces for my daughter's birthday party next month.
- Our male rabbit died the week before Christmas.
- I hosted Christmas for the very first time. Everything went well. Lots of leftovers for the next few days.
- We spent the start of the year in Yarrawonga amongst bugs, spiders, dragon flies, crickets/locust and mozzies.
- The kids have taken an interest in cooking the last few months.
- I'm doing project 365 - a photo a day for an entire year. So far so good.
- I decided a Christmas that this year I will have handmade decorations on our tree.
- I did a lot of reading during the year. Managed to read 33 books (11 more than last year).